Your privacy is important to us, so this document explains what data we collect from you, how we use it and for what purposes, among other things. Persons over 14 years of age may register as users without the prior consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives. In the case of minors under 14 years of age or identified as “legally incompetent”, we will always require parental consent, or that of the guardian/legal representative.
For your information, we will never request more information than we actually need for the services requested; we will never share it with third parties, except as required by law or with your prior consent; and we will never use your data for any other purpose not previously indicated.
Identity: FINQUES RIBALTA BERTRAN, SL (also the Provider)
Postal address: C/ Ponent 4, 25250 Bellpuig (Lleida)
FINQUES RIBALTA BERTRAN, SLas the party responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD) and other legal regulations in force regarding personal data protection, and by Law 34/2002 of 11 July, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
Method of data collection and the data we collect :
The data we collect and how we collect it is as follows:
- using the contact form: name, email, age, telephone number,
- using the registration form: name, email, age,
- using the newsletter subscription form: name, email address,
- using the webinar registration form: number, email,
- by subscribing to the forum and/or commenting on the forum: name, email,
- by downloading content as a member: name and email address
- through the ecommerce data collection form: name, address, e-mail address, age, telephone number, bank details, credit or debit card information.
No specially protected categories of data are processed.
Purpose of processing
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes, with your consent for each of the purposes in the corresponding section of the website:
- contact form: to respond to queries and/or provide information requested by the User;
- registration form: for the creation of a user account and access to the functionalities of the website;
- newsletter subscription form: to send commercial advertising communications by email, SMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in the event that the User has expressly consented to this;
- webinar registration formto make you part of our webinar;
- subscription to the forum and/or comments on the forum: once the user has registered on the blog, he/she will be able to comment on the forum, both to raise issues and to answer questions;
- downloading content as a member to update and submit content as a subscriber to the content;
- If you order the service / purchase the product through our website https://www.hpasstours.com we will ask you to provide us with information about yourself, including your name, contact details and credit or debit card information.
- Other purposes:
- To carry out the commercial, administrative, tax and accounting formalities required by current legislation;
- To know your opinion and improve the services provided by the website;
- Profiling and usability analysis of the website, through cookies (mentioned in the cookies policy).
- Social networks: the use of social networks is specified in the relevant section.
You may revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Unsubscribe” to EMAIL.
In accordance with the LSSICE, FINQUES RIBALTA BERTRAN, SL does not carry out SPAM practices, and therefore does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorised by the user. Accordingly, in all communications you receive from the lender, you have the opportunity to withdraw your express consent to receive communications from us.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described above except as required by law or court order.
You will not be subject to decisions based on automated processing which produce effects on your data.
Legitimacy of processing
The legal basis for the processing of data is your consent given at the time of providing your data in the corresponding form to carry out the purposes, at the time of ticking the checkbox.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested from you, without the withdrawal of this consent in any case conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labour obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the business relationship established between the parties.
Data retention period
Your data will be kept for the duration of the business relationship with us or for as long as you exercise your right of cancellation, opposition or restriction of processing. However, we will retain your data for the periods of time legally provided for in the applicable provisions.
Recipients of assignments or transfers:
FINQUES RIBALTA BERTRAN, SL does not carry out any transfer or communication of data either within or outside the EU. The lender will only provide information to law enforcement agencies under court order or as required by law, without prejudice to the ability to block or terminate your account if there are indications that you may have committed a criminal offence. The information provided shall be only that which is available to the lender at the time.
Web contact section clause
The communication sent will be processed by the party responsible FINQUES RIBALTA BERTRAN, SL. This communication will be used exclusively to process your data in order to deal with your request, always in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD) and other legal regulations in force regarding personal data protection on data protection. Your data will not be communicated to third parties, except by legal obligation, and will be kept as long as you do not request its cancellation.
At any time you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, portability and opposition, and, where appropriate, limitation and cancellation, by writing to FINQUES RIBALTA BERTRAN, SL, indicating your personal data, or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data you provide will be treated confidentially. The lender has adopted all the technical and organisational measures and all the necessary levels of protection to guarantee the security in the processing of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the state of technology and the nature of the data stored. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the processing and recording in files, programmes, systems or equipment, premises and centres comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the regulations in force.
The information provided in the different forms, during interaction with the website and any other data provided during browsing, including the information provided by cookies in relation to browsing habits, implies acceptance of the processing of this data, in order to be segmented or categorised for the purpose of applying them to the activity related to the management of general administration, information, marketing of advertising space, profiling, analysis of proposals requested by users/customers, statistical study of services and content used, tastes and preferences, surveys or forms. The data used in the elaboration of these profiles are not data that allow the identification of the users but only show in a graph the type of public that interacts with the web, age, country, gender, etc.
The user accessing this website explicitly consents to the use of this generic information for profiling, segmentation and categorisation of data for the purposes described in the previous section.
We inform you that FINQUES RIBALTA BERTRAN, SL can have a presence in social networks. The processing of the data of persons who become followers on the social networks (and/or carry out any link or connection action through the social networks) of the official pages of FINQUES RIBALTA BERTRAN, SL shall be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations belonging to the social network in each case and previously accepted by the user.
FINQUES RIBALTA BERTRAN, SL will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of the lender’s activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow.
The publication of content is prohibited:
– Are suspected of being unlawful under national, Community or international law or of engaging in activities that are suspected of being unlawful or of contravening the principles of good faith.
– That violate the fundamental rights of individuals, lack of courtesy on the network, disturb or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and, in general, any content that FINQUES RIBALTA BERTRAN, SL considers inappropriate.
– And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, FINQUES RIBALTA BERTRAN, SL reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, from the website or the corporate social network any content deemed inappropriate.
In any case, if you submit personal information through the social network, FINQUES RIBALTA BERTRAN, SL shall be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform and the user, if he/she wishes to know about them, should consult the specific conditions of the network in question.
In the event that the user sends his/her CV through our website, we inform you that the data provided will be processed in order to make him/her participate in the selection processes that may exist, carrying out an analysis of the applicant’s profile with the aim of selecting the best candidate for the vacant post of the person in charge. We inform you that this is the only official procedure for accepting your CV. CVs submitted by any other procedure will not be accepted. In the event of any changes to your data, please notify us in writing as soon as possible so that we can keep your data up to date.
The data will be kept for a maximum period of one year after which the data will be deleted, guaranteeing total respect for confidentiality both in the processing and in its subsequent destruction. If you wish to continue to participate in the selection processes of the Manager after this period, please send us your CV again.
The data may be processed and/or communicated to the companies in our group for as long as your curriculum vitae is kept and for the same purposes as previously informed.
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, may be revoked at any time by notifying FINQUES RIBALTA BERTRAN, SL in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of rights. Such revocation shall in no case be retroactive.
In general, relations between FINQUES RIBALTA BERTRAN, SL with the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit themselves, and the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona shall be competent to resolve all conflicts arising from or related to their use.